Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm finally rejoining the world of the living after 6 days of awfulness. On Friday, our water heater decided to spring a leak, which wouldn't have been a big deal if the drainage pipe wasn't clogged due to faulty stuccoing. So, my poor downstairs neighbors got their house flooded. Then only good thing about everything that happened is that we don't have to pay for any of the damage. Our HOA is responsible since they hired the stucco company who thought it was a good idea to plug up a drainage pipe. Saturday night I ended up at urgent care because of the stomach flu, I had to get an i.v. because I was severely dehydrated. I cannot wait until the fans are out of my house and the dehumidifier is gone, so I can finally put things back together.

On a lighter note, my guest post went live on Gravetells.com, very excited about that. Everyone should go and check it out. Here's the link.
http://gravetells.com/2011/12/10/guest-post-jessica-gibson-author-of-marked-on-playing-dress-up-with-words/

No comments:

Post a Comment