Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Spending some time today working on a website for myself. I'm so not computer savvy, so it's taking me a lot longer to do then I'd really like. My husband laughed when I told him all the stuff I've been doing since he's been away, he said he was apparently holding me back lol. I think its more that I have a ton of time when my son goes to sleep to do self promotion. I wish all I had to do as an author was write, all of the other stuff that goes along with being an author just sucks.

I went through all of the edits that my friend sent me for my book, it pretty much took all day yesterday, and most of this morning to do. Now, I'm waiting for her to go back over it, and then it will hopefully be closer to sending in to be edited. In between working on my stuff, I'm beta reading a book for another friend. I'm a busy lady lol, but I'm enjoying it.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like we have the same craziness going on...minus the 2 year old. If it were only as easy as just writing...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome! I seriously think we should do a babysitting swap so I can work on Beachbody and coaching and you can work on your book!

    ReplyDelete