Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Still trying to work on the blog. I'm hopeless when it comes to things like this, luckily for me, I have a friend who is going to help. So, hooray for that! I'm not exactly sure when they new and improved blog will be up though. This one will have to do for now. I actually really like it, but there are buttons that lead to nowhere, and neither me or my friend can get rid of them lol. Oh well, it does the job for now.
I've been reading a wonderful book called The loves of Leopold Singer by L.K. Rigel. I'm about halfway through, and I'm actually a little sad because I know the book is going to end. She has such a talent for storytelling, she weaves the lives of these characters through time. You grow to either love or hate them. I can't wait to go to bed so I can read some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment