Thursday, November 6, 2014

Chronicles of Steele: Raven Review

RavenTourBannerRaven_ebookPromoThis is the complete Steampunk Fantasy novel – all four parts of the serial in one volume! Human life has value. The poor living in the gutter is as valuable as the rich living in a manor. The scoundrel is no less valuable than the saint. Because of this, every life a reaper takes must be redeemed. Raven has lived by this first tenet since she was trained by her father to become a reaper. But since his death, she’s been spending years redeeming the lives she’s taken. By her count, she’s even and it’s time for that life to end. If she settles down and becomes a wife, she might just feel human again. But on the way to the life she thinks she wants, the baron of New Haven asks her to complete a task which she cannot ignore… Just when Raven decides to give up on her life as an assassin, she’s pulled right back in.

Add to your Goodreads TBR PILE!

Grab yours on Amazon

  My review:


First off let me say that I'm not normally a huge steam punk fan. That being said I seriously loved this series!!! Pauleen Creeden sure knows what she's doing with telling a compelling story. I found myself staying up for just one more page, I couldn't seem to stop.

I loved the fact that I really felt like I knew all the characters. I really enjoyed all the steam powered things like the horses. I also really liked Raven's character, and the reapers.

For those of you who enjoy steam punk or fantasy, I seriously think you should pick this one up! I don't like to post a lot of teasers or plot points in my reviews because I think you all should find out for yourself!!

5 enthusiastic stars!!!

Pauline’s Newsletter Sign Up http://eepurl.com/Oe2Fn

Pauline CreedenPauline Creeden

Pauline Creeden is a horse trainer from Virginia, but writing is her therapy. In her fiction, she creates worlds that are both familiar and strange, often pulling the veil between dimensions. She becomes the main character in each of her stories, and because she has ADD, she will get bored if she pretends to be one person for too long.
Follow Pauline Creeden: Website | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment