Monday, December 10, 2012

This is my life....

The months have flown by since I began this journey over a year ago. Never in my wildest dreams did I think my book would be featured on the same list as Charlaine Harris. I'm absolutely floored by the response I've gotten for Mark of the Witch. Thank you to everyone who has bought the book and to everyone who has shared with people how much they liked it.

The launch of Chasing the Witch was a huge success! People have already been telling me how much they loved it and bugging me for book 3. I'm so happy that people love Jilly, William, and Caroline as much as I love writing them. What's funny is that Caroline wasn't really supposed to be a main character, but everyone said they wanted more of her, so I gave her a bigger part in book 2. I have some ideas for how the series will end in the next book already, it's just finding the time to sit and write it.


Love and Blood will have it's official launch on the 18th, but it's already for sale on Amazon! I'll be having a fun event with games and prizes, so please stop by and hang out. Blood Lust, the short story that is a prequel to Love and Blood is also available and is on its way to being free on Amazon, it's currently free on Smashwords. There is a sneak peek at Blood and Sacrifice at the end of Love and Blood, and I'm going to reveal the cover for it at the event.




I have a few new projects in the works, and I'll share bits and pieces of them as soon as I can. Thanks for being such awesome fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment