Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Love & Blood Release

It's here!! It's finally here!! The re release of Love & Blood! I'm so dang excited! I decided about six months ago that I wanted to revise the story, and at first I was scared. I wrote the book in my first year of writing, so I knew there would be a lot of things to change. What I hadn't anticipated was how much I would enjoy doing it. I fell in love with the story all over again, and I saw the characters in a new light. So, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!



He was her death and she had loved him for it. 

Bronwyn Fitzgibbons had run from her maker for twenty years, but he had found her again. Seeing Ronan brought back all the reasons she shouldn't love him, but also all the reasons she should. 

Bronwyn is caught between Ronan her maker and the one who unchained her darkness, and Rider the vampire who had saved her and fed her humanity. Her heart will be torn apart in loving them both. Can she fight against her darkness or will it consume her? 

Lines will be drawn. Battles will be fought. Who will claim her soul in the end?

Grab yours today!!
Amazon
B&N
iTunes
Kobo

Join in on Facebook for some release day fun in my fan club!!!! Also feel free to enter this awesome contest!! All info and graphics for the contest can be found in my Facebook fan group!

No comments:

Post a Comment