Thursday, November 17, 2011

So, I'm going to be doing a guest post on Gravetells.com, and I'm having a hard time picking a topic. I want it to be interesting, and I want it to bring in readers. I have so much on my plate writing wise that its hard for me to buckle down and start writing it. I'm considering maybe writing about my love for all things paranormal and fantasy. Aaaahhh I don't know.
On a brighter note, I'm totally digging the new story I stared this week. I'm not very far into it, but its so different from Marked and that series that its been fun to write. It's going to be a YA novel for sure, the main character is a 16 year old vampire. I've always been interested in vampires and everything supernatural, so its only natural for me to write a vampire book. I'm going to try and stay away from all the cliche type vampire stuff, mainly I want to focus on her life and maybe add in some danger. Who knows, its still in the baby stage.
Since I've been writing the other book, I've taken a bit of a break from writing Chased. I still have another maybe 5 chapters left until I'm finished. I'm really hoping to have it finished by January so I can relaunch Marked with the new cover and then put our Chased a few weeks after.

No comments:

Post a Comment