Thursday, August 16, 2012

Busy, busy, busy

Just got Chasing the Witch back from one of my critique partners! To say that I have my work cut out for me is an understatement lol. The book will be amazing when everything is said and done. It's just a lot of hard work for me in the mean time. Where on earth I'm going to find the time to do it is the question. I'll probably stay up way too late trying to get everything done so I can get it to my editor and be ready for an October release.

Besides that, I have 5 events for my Release Day Diva stuff in the next 2 weeks! Loving all of the authors too, they couldn't be an sweeter if they tried. I'm also working on a short story, and also Love and Blood. Can you say too many balls in the air?? Lol, it's ok, I'd rather be busy than bored.

Hope everyone has an amazing Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment