Monday, July 30, 2012

For smart and sexy witch Jolie Wilkins, being Queen of the Underworld is a royal pain. Back from a round of time travel, Jolie must now protect her realm from the sinister Lurkers—a powerful breed of half-humans bent on conquering the undead. And if there’s one thing she knows, it’s that the supernatural never go down without a fight. At least Jolie has her soul mate (and finally official boyfriend), warlock Rand Balfour, by her side. Honorable, brave, and unbelievably handsome, Rand is everything Jolie wants in a man. So why can’t she forget the dangerously alluring vampire, Sinjin Sinclair? With her private life heating up and a battle boiling over, Jolie sets out to prove that in matters of love and war, the fairer hex has its own set of charms.






 My thoughts

 I did enjoy the story line a lot, but I honestly felt like it was rushed. We were introduced to many new characters without really resolving anything. From what I understand, this is the last book in the series. In my opinion, it didn't wrap everything up well enough. I felt like things with the Lurkers just sort of were left unfinished.

That being said, I did like the book, aside from those things, it was a fun story. I would say give this one a read for sure, I'm interested to hear what you all think about it.

3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment