Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Taming the Wolf review


Blurb:

Attacked by a wolf while hiking, Anna Avery's life just got a little hairier. Living in the Big Horn mountains in Wyoming, with a group of werewolves who are more animal than human, Anna must try to hold onto her human side. It's not easy when the alpha continues to persuade her into his bed, while another wolf is chomping at the bit to become her mate. To top it all off, dead bodies are showing up and it just so happens that Anna was the last to see them alive. She'll have to work to prove her innocence and taming the wolf who bites first and asks questions never.

Available at Amazon and B&N

My thoughts:

I cannot say enough good things about this book! I've read Stephanie Nelson's Gwen Sparks series, so I knew that I would not be disappointed with this one. I love Anna right off the bat, I felt sorry for the situation she was in, not her choice. I spent a good portion of the book not liking Adam at all, I hated how he pushed her onto someone else, and then wanted her for himself. I totally understood the situation, but that didn't mean I liked it lol.

There was a bit of everything in this book, something I've come to love about Stephanie's books, they always keep me interested. I never wanted to put this one down, I was actually really sad when it ended, I wanted more! You better believe I'll be reading anything else she has to offer.

5/5

2 comments:

  1. With each stop on this book tour, it just keeps getting better and better. It only proves that I need to read Taming The Wolf.
    Julianne
    luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to read and review Taming the Wolf, Jessi. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete