Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Intangible by J. Meyers


Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift.

Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right. And he can’t do anything about it.



My thoughts:
I. Loved. This. Book. It was amazing, one of the best books I've read in a while. I loved Sera, her optimism and heart were very endearing. Luke was so loving and caring, it was impossible not to be crazy about him. It was such a fresh story, although it did contain elements that have been used before, I didn't feel like I was reading the same old book that everyone else was putting out.

I wanted to like Marc, but I really ended up feeling sorry for him more than liking him. Jonas, I loved Jonas, I'm a sucker for a hot vampire who still retains his humanity. Feyth was amazing, I wanted her to be my best friend lol. Not going to give everything away, so you guys will have to run out and get this one for yourselves!

I cannot wait to read the next book in this series, J. Meyers is a literary genius.



Website: www.jmeyersbooks.com
Blog: www.jmeyersbooks.com/category/blog
Twitter: www.twitter.com/jmeyersbooks
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jmeyersbooks
Goodreads:http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3224031.J_Meyers
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Intangible-ebook/dp/B0073BNIU8
B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/intangible-j-meyers/1108540584

No comments:

Post a Comment