Friday, May 18, 2012

Living Sensitive by C.M. Rawdon review and interview


In the small town of Willow Eve, Arkansas, feisty bartender, Delia Rhodes, lives a pretty normal life; if you consider having a ghost for a roommate, pixies as best friends and being one of the rarest hybrids to exist, normal. Her life is turned upside down when someone or something begins kidnapping pixies and she is forced to find out who is behind it and why. If that wasn’t enough for her to deal with, Delia meets a delicious vampire hybrid with a very important event coming up; his registration. Will he survive? Will Delia solve the kidnappings or get dragged into the middle of something much deeper?



My thoughts:

This was a fun read! I liked all of the characters a lot. Delia cracked me up the whole time. Her inner dialogue is totally what I would have been saying to myself in her shoes. There was no shortage of man candy either, Seamus and Draven were both equally swoon worthy.

I really don;t have anything bad to say about this one....you guys know me, I usually have at least one thing I didn't like. This story held my interest until the very end, and it left me yelling at my Kindle because I didn't want it to be over. C.M. Rawdon is one to watch, I fully expect great things from her in the future.

Now, C.M. has been nice enough to answer some questions for us, enjoy:)

1. Where did Delia come from? I loved her by the way, she was so funny.


Thanks, most of her spunk is based on the ladies in my life, we’re a sassy bunch! I tried
to write a character that you’d like to have as a friend. Someone you know would be fun
to have a drink with. She is a lot of fun to write!

2. Draven or Seamus? If you could date one which would it be?


Oh no, that’s a hard one. I love them both for different reasons. I do have a soft spot for
Seamus though. Who doesn’t love a sexy Irishman? I could listen to that accent all day!

3. What do you read when you aren’t being an awesome writer?


I read anything paranormal/urban fantasy I can get my hands on. I guess you could
say I’m a little obsessed. I love Charlaine Harris, Laurell K. Hamilton, Anne Rice, HP
Mallory… The list is a mile long lol. Right now I’m trying to finish How to Date a Werewolf
by Rose Pressey, but my daughters have been keeping me busy lately.

4. Do you believe in ghosts?


Ha! I think it’s possible…maybe. The idea of it is kind of cool. I do hope we have better
things to do after we die than to roam around haunting people. I think that would be
awfully boring after a few hundred years.
5. What’s next for you? You better tell me it’s book 2 in the series lol, I screamed when
book 1 ended.


Lol Yes, I am writing book 2 right now. It is titled Living a Nightmare and I have it set for
a November release, if all goes to plan. There’s a lot for Delia to handle in the second
book and we’ll meet some new characters too. I’m so excited for everyone to read it.

Well, I'm excited to read that when it comes out!!

Contact the author:
Website www.cmrawdon.com
Twitter @chrissyrawdon
Facebook www.facebook.com/cmrawdon
Goodreads www.goodreads.com/cmrawdon
Blog www.cmrawdon.blogspot.com
Email fantasyromanceauthor@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having me on your blog today! It was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete